Wow! It is time to share the Sister-friend 10 commandments to sandal wearing again. I am sometimes amazed at how beautifully we are dressed, our make-up is flawless and our hands are manicured and then when the feet come into view, we fall apart. So here is a little help because Sister-friends do not let sister-friends go out unkept. So, to all the sister-friends wearing sandals let's abide by the 10 Commandments of Sandal wearing and share this with your sister-friends.
posted: June 4, 2015 - Body & Soul Salon and Day Spa - Blog
- Thou shalt not wear sandals with heels that are dry and crusty.
- Thou shalt not wear toe nail polish that is chipped or cracked.
- Thou shalt not polish over the existing nail polish again and again and again.
- Thou shalt remove the cuticle (the bumpy stuff on the nail) before polishing the nail.
- Thou shalt keep toe nails short and trimmed. (No Two inch toe nails please.)
- Thou shalt lotion and moisturize your feet daily. Repeat as often as needed.
- Thou shalt not wear bare toe nails. Polish is a must, even if it is just clear.
- Thou shalt not wear a toe ring on every toe or toe rings that are too tight. The Vienna sausage look is out.
- Thou shalt know that corns are not a badge of honor and butterfly stickers don’t cover everything. Let’s work on removing the corns.
- Thou shalt make pedicure appointments monthly to keep your feet and toes looking their best. Call Alicia at Body & Soul today to make your pedicure appointment! 303 388 3339